How to Create your Application:
1. Click the Apply Now link
2. Do not click on UO Login.
Even if you have a Duck ID and password, all pre-freshman students need click on “Create Account” which appears next to "New User?." Your pre-freshman application will be completed using your personal email, and not your Duck ID
3. The next page, titled User Registration , will ask you for the following:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Email (Use your personal email address.)
- Date of Birth
- Choose Institution: Click Oregon, then click UNIVERSITY OF OREGON (EUGENE). We will be confirming your acceptance to the University of Oregon when you start your application.
4. Once you click the "Create Account" button, you will receive a temporary login information by email. Temporary login information is only valid for 14 day(s). If you do not login within 14 day(s) of receiving this message, you will be asked to request a new temporary password. Please follow the instructions in the email to finish up creating your account.
5. To return to the application page, follow this link: https://intlsa.uoregon.edu/
. From here, click the "Non-UO Login
" link at top right of the page, and use the email address and password you created.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
, or call 541-346-3207.