Programs : Brochure
GEO #NoPassportNeeded (Program Enrollment Program)
- Program Terms: Summer
- Restrictions: Non-UO applicants only
1. Click the Apply Now link.
2. On the next page, click the button “I do not have login credentials to this site”, then click Submit.
4. On your profile page, please select your "Current Enrolling Institution" correctly. If you are from a GEO partner institution, your institution should be listed. If you are from an institution which is not partnered with GEO, please select "OTHER".
5. Once you click the "Create Account" button, you will receive a temporary login information by email. Temporary login information is only valid for 14 day(s). If you do not login within 14 day(s) of receiving this message, you will be asked to request a new temporary password. Please follow the instructions in the email to finish up creating your account.
6. To return to the application page, follow this link: https://intlsa.uoregon.edu/. From here, click the "Non-UO Login" link at top right of the page, and use the email address and password you created.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 541-346-3207.